NWT and KWT are organising two business breakfast briefing events on:
Tuesday 9th February 2016 at The Management Centre, Bangor and Thursday 11th February 2016 at Nova Centre, Prestatyn for 9.45am for 10.30am until 11.30am
The morning will include a breakfast brunch, presentations and tour of both respective premises. Topics covered will include:
- Put your Business on the Green Map (with Keep Wales Tidy)
- Wales Coast App – hear about KWTs free smartphone app and the advertising opportunities for your business which help benefit tourism and your community.
- Green Key - KWTs eco accreditation program with potential savings on water, energy and waste; a noticeably better environment for guests and staff; better environmental image and how your business can benefit from the marketing advantages and potential increased activity and sales.
- NWT – Be the first to see the new Go North Wales brand. The talk will include great opportunities for businesses including a brand new booking and ticket system.
- Management Centre Tour (9th of February) – A short tour of this on-campus university conference and training centre with 57 guest bedrooms
- Nova Centre Tour (11th of February) - A short tour of the £4.4m redevelopment of the former Nova Centre showcasing a 60 station state-of-the-art fitness suite; three storey beach themed, indoor adventure soft play; new café; sea view restaurant; multi-purpose studios/function rooms; 25m 4 lane swimming pool and small splash pool and Village style changing rooms. Whether you visit Nova for fitness, swimming, play, parties, celebrations or to enjoy the breathtaking views while relaxing in our restaurant, Nova has something for the whole family to enjoy.