Two successful Tourism Autumn Trade Seminars were held on Wednesday 18 November at Seiont Manor Hotel, Llanrug and on Thursday 19 November at Ruthin Castle Hotel, Ruthin.
The meetings included presentations by:
- Jim Jones, North Wales Tourism on the Future
- Richard Ault, New Mind on the Go North Wales New Website Development
- John Lloyd, Inigo Jones and Director of Gwynedd Business Network on the Potential Closure of Gwynedd Tourism Department (Seiont Manor meeting only)
- Geraint Strello, BT and Joanne Howes (Seiont Manor); Kevin McNeill (Ruthin Castle) from Business Wales on Superfast Broadband
- Christine Melsher, WRAP Cymru on Knowing the REAL cost of what you are throwing away.
Opportunities were also available for members to gather information from a range of promotional stands during an informal networking session followed by short presentations by – North Wales Fire Service; Sealy UK, Card Cutters, Visit Wales, E.On Energy, CCR Services; Solvings and Powlsons.
To view copies of the presentations please click on the downloads below.
A good response to the feedback survey received following the event has been extremely positive confirming the value and benefit for members attending these meetings.