Tourism Membership of North Wales Tourism
North Wales Tourism is one of the UK's leading regional tourism membership organisations. We have more than 1,000 members including a range of operators in the sector, tourism organisations and more businesses that supply to the sector.
This page describes the benefits of North Wales Tourism membership for tourism operators and organisations.
Benefits of Tourism Membership of North Wales Tourism:
• Digital Marketing: We'll help you spread the word with a listing on GoNorthWales, our visitor website which enjoys more than 1 million views every year. We also have a 20,000+ strong following on social media and thousands more email addresses so we can promote your business to interested people on your behalf
• PR and Marketing support: North Wales Tourism can provide advice on handling the media, access to a large professional photo library, and guidance on writing and submitting press releases. We can also help you manage social media, email marketing and other cost-effective channels to engage with customers
• Professional online room and ticket booking systems: As part of our membership package you can take advantage of our low-commission online room and attraction ticket booking systems. They can be embedded on your websites to boost room and ticket sales
• Access to your website listing and a library of useful information: You'll have your own private, secure log-in account to GoNorthWales to maintain and update your details, AND private access to the trade website where you'll find a range of useful downloads with advice on grading, legislation and funding opportunities
• An attraction visitor pass including transport if needed: Visit some of the outstanding attractions across North Wales without charge to get an understanding of the destination and the opportunities available to your guests
• Free copies of our Bedroom Browser: Provide valuable information to your guests through our regularly updated visitor information packs and free Great Days Out leaflets
• Communication: Learn all about the events taking place around North Wales, as well as industry news and funding opportunities. Attend trade shows and networking events to make valuable connections and discover new opportunities. We'll help connect you to people who can assist you in your business
• Business support: Members can take advantage of our expertise in seeking planning permissions, submitting funding applications and other business matters
• Gain a voice in the Industry: We lobby on behalf of our members to politicians, influential groups and people to help you get a better deal
For more information, please complete the form below.